The video from last month’s agile testing evening at skills matter in London is now online. Dave Evans and Mike Scott from SQS talked on the subject of “Testable software is good software”. They discuss the effect architectural decisions have on application testability, assert that a testable architecture is inherently a better architecture, and demonstrate how testability in itself is an essential dimension in any architecture because of its relationship to good architectural patterns and practices. To see the video, point your browser to http://skillsmatter.com/podcast/agile-testing/testable-software.
This month, Nathan Bain and Anand Ramdeo share their experiences of working as Test Engineers within Agile development environments. They will pass on some tips they have learned along the way, discussing how they used tools such as Selenium and FitNesse. The talk is on the 22nd July, starting at 6:30 at Skills Matter. It’s free, but you have to sign up in advance for capacity planning. See http://skillsmatter.com/event/agile-testing/agile-testing-tools-and-approaches for more information.
I'm Gojko Adzic, author of Impact Mapping and Specification by Example. To learn about discounts on my books, conferences and workshops, sign up for Impact or follow me on Twitter.
Join me at these conferences and workshops:
- London, UK, Spec by Example Workshop, 2-3 December
- London, UK, Product Owner Survival Camp, 20-21 January 2014
- Toronto, Canada, Agile Tour, 29 October
- Lille, FR, Agile Tour, 7 November
- Gothenburg, SE, Brewing Agile, 8 November
- Riga, Latvia, Specification by Example Workshop, 11-12 November
- Stockholm, SE, Specification by Example workshop, 14-15 November
- Copenhagen, DK, Specification by Example workshop, 20-21 November
- London, UK, BDD Exchange, 22 November
- Paris, FR, Specification by Example workshop, 28-29 November
- London, UK, NDC, 5 December
- Helsinki, FI, Software development Summit, 9-11 December 2013