Serverless architectures: game-changer or a recycled fad?
If there was a bestseller chart for buzzwords, Serverless would currently be at the top. The interwebs are full of heated debates on how it’s the hottest new thing since the Sun, and rebuttals that it’s just a return to old two-tier architectures. The only thing attracting more controversy than the technology is the name. Twitter is buzzing with sarcastic comments about how serverless involves more servers than ever. There are ideas to stop talking about serverless and start talking about servicefull, then there’s also a half-serious proposal to rename the whole thing to Jeff....
- Five ways to reduce the cost of large test suites (May 24, 2016)
- Impact Mapping Workshop – now opensource and free to use (May 9, 2016)
- The key first step for successful organisational change (Apr 19, 2016)
- The most important lesson to improve software delivery (Mar 14, 2016)
- Introducing Claudia.js – deploy Node.js microservices to AWS easily (Feb 22, 2016)